The following are publications that are available online in various formats. Some are on proper websites, some are PDFs, and some are behind paywalls. If you are interested in reading any of the latter, let me know and I will send you a copy. Happy reading!
- the soft abyss, a digital chapbook published by Vancouver’s The Elephants.
- “Against a Beige Vision: Oakland, Poetry, and Radical Empathy,” in Full Stop Quarterly.
- “In Brazen Fontanelle Aflame,” in SET: a journal 3.
- Review of 7 Miles a Second, by David Wojnarowicz, James Romberger and Marguerite Van Cook, Tripwire 11.
- “Threshing Hem of Storms,” in The Recluse 12.
- “Some Notes Regarding the Nature Poem, or What Is It You Plan To Do With Your One Wild and Precious Collapse,” in The S.L.o.T. Part One | Part Two | Part Three
- “Affection and New Noise,” in Drunken Boat Blog. Part One | Part Two | Part Three | Part Four
- From “Catastrophe Crown: 6-9,” in Elderly 5.
- From “Catastrophe Crown: 1-5,” in Armed Cell 7.